International Fitness Consultant Sherry Catlin to Lead Body Bar Classes
BOULDER, Colo. - November 13, 2008
Who:. Sherry Catlin is an international fitness consultant and director of program development for Body Bar Systems Inc. She is a continuing education specialist for the American Council on Exercise and AFAA and is a five-star presenter for IDEA and the recipient of the 2004 IDEA program director of the year and the 2007 ECA lifetime achievement award. Body Bar Systems is a premier fitness company specializing in products and educational tools for fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities.
Certified Body Bar trainer Clay Grant has been successfully competing, performing, coaching and teaching in the aerobics and fitness industry for almost 20 years. Clay is a silver and bronze medalist in the U.S.National Aerobic Championships. Certifications include AFAA, ACE, Step Reebok and Pilates Allegro.
What: Body Bar® and Body Bar Flex™ Training
Where/When: ECA/THRIVE! 2008, Fitness, Sports Training and Wellness Conference, Miami
- November 14
- 7 am – 9:30 am - Body Bar Behind Bars – Body Bar training - Clay Grant
- 9:30 am – 11 pm - Body Bar-Even More XXX Hard Core - Body Bar and Body Bar Flex training - Sherry Catlin
- November 15
- 7:30 am - 9:00 am - Body Bar Industrial Strength- Body Bar and BOSU® training - Sherry Catlin and Clay Grant
- November 16
- 8 am – 9:15 - Body Bar Seriously Strong!- Body Bar training - Sherry Catlin
- 9:30 am – 11 pm - Body Bar: Grace Under Pressure – Body Bar Flex training - Clay Grant
Note to editors: To arrange for an interview with Ms. Catlin, or to participate in a class, please contact Marilyn R. Kroner, Kroner Communications, 303-478-3044, email@example.com